CONTRACTOR ACCOUNTANTS BIRMINGHAM
DNS Accountants is an award-winning firm of contractor accountants in Birmingham providing accountancy and taxation consulting to contractors, delivering high quality services across the UK. Our team of contractor accountants takes the burden and hard work of accounting out of the hands of the contractors, helping them focus on growing their business and maximizing profits. Our clients regard DNS Accountants - Contractor Accountants in Birmingham as their financial and trade associates. At DNS Accountants, a client gets one-to-one association with our competent/knowledgeable specialist contractor accountants
DNS Accountants is among the top 10 contractor accountants in the United Kingdom based in Birmingham and having operations in Wolverhampton, Cannock, Coventry, Solihull, West Bromwich and London with expertise in helping owner managed businesses and contractors. We have been thriving in the market since 2005 with a large clientele over 1,200. If you need to compare contractor accountants in Birmingham then you would be pleased to find DNS Accountants scoring par enough with other in the market also we are one of the most prolific contractor accountants in London
DNS specializes in Limited company accounting; taxation consulting, tax investigation, tax planning and we proudly announce that all the partners and senior staff members of our organization are qualified professionals or members of professional accounting bodies such as Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) or hold university degrees from well-accredited universities. With these skill set and knowledge base our team helps clients save thousands of pounds (£) in taxes and ensure they get maximum returns.
Our full business package covers all the business needs and tax affairs with a fixed fee of as low as £55 plus (+) VAT per month.
Contracting in Birmingham
Birmingham sits in the heart of a major metropolitan area surrounded by major manufacturing, educational, sporting and conferencing facilities. Birmingham is a lively place to stay and work, and is also close to the countryside of the Cotswolds, Derbyshire and Warwickshire. Due to its central location, Birmingham is a major transport hub. There are a number of international airports along with major rail and road connectivity. Because of these reason it’s not hard to believe that the city is one of the finest places to situate a business in the United Kingdom.
Major industries in Birmingham include banking and Finance, insurance, construction, healthcare and leisure. Some of the key employers in the area include: GKN, Carillion, Zurich Insurance, Mitchells and Butlers, and Jaguar Land Rover etc.
In comparison to its competitors, DNS Accountants – best contractor accountants 2014 offer the most economical and viable package for businesses and contractors. Apart from the price being the minimum we focus a lot on client service and customer relationship management. Price is just one aspect to be considered when deciding on a contractor accountant.Why Choose DNS Accountants?
DNS Accountants was awarded the best contractor accountants in 2014 and we have special package for Contractors whereby they would never miss any expense claim or allowance and will be fully informed of how to maximize claims and reduce taxes.
- Assist with opening a business bank account
- Forming a limited company or set up business
- Managing general communication and queries with HM Revenue and Customs
- Constant tax advice all through the year
- Completion of personal taxation requirements and returns
DNS Accountants – Contractor Accountants in Birmingham, provide accountancy & taxation services that meet the needs of local businesses and tax payers, in and around Birmingham and London. Our expert accountants help clients in services ranging from completion of year end accounts and annual returns to Real Time Information (RTI) payroll, bookkeeping to tax advice and savings, Value Added Tax (VAT) and business plans.
Accounting Services in Birmingham
Statutory Accounts- It is the fundamental duty and legal commitment of any company registered at Companies House to prepare and submit annual accounts. Our expert team helps:
- Prepare, verify and submit Annual accounts
- Falling in line with UK law guaranteed
- Minimizes liability and identifies areas to help plan future business improvements
Accounts Management and Business Plan- At DNS Accountants, we pay attention to details to all financial matters and offer an expert accounts management and information service.
- Costing information and break-even turnover levels, compared to budget forecasts
- Regular book-keeping and manage accounts from time to time (Monthly or quarterly)
- Reporting key performance indicators (KPIs) to give an accurate, up-to-date picture of the business
RTI And Payroll- Managing the payroll can become intractable without professional guidance. We help our clients with Payroll Management, Leave Management, Taxation returns and End of the Year Certificates
Tax Accounting Service in Birmingham
Corporation TaxCorporation tax can take up a substantial part of businesses’ trading costs, with harsh penalties for businesses that fail to pay the right amounts. Beginning 1 April 2016, the rate of corporation tax is 20%.
- Identifying tax reliefs and tax advice on disposals and acquisitions
- Figure out the most effectual taxation structure for the business and Computation of taxation liabilities
- Discern industry-specific tax opportunities and officially authorized systems, together with Research and Development (R & D) tax credits
Self Assessment and Tax Return (Income Tax)
- Prepare, check and submit self assessment tax returns accurately and promptly
- Proactively manage due diligence data collation and analyze receipts and invoices
- Compile and keep hold of back-up records
- Maintain correspondence with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC)
- Calculate Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) tax repayments/refunds
- Claim terminal loss relief and overlap profits relief at cessation of business
Tax Investigations And Disputes
- Assistance during any tax investigations
- Reduce or even avoid penalties; for e.g. late payments or oversights
- Value Added Tax (VAT), Pay-as-you-earn (PAYE) and self assessment enquiries support