R & D Tax Credit
What is R&D Tax Credit Scheme
"CLAIM UPTO 33% OF YOUR TOTAL INVESTMENT THROUGH R&D TAX CREDIT SCHEME"
The Research and Development (R&D) Tax Credit scheme is the UK initiative that is aimed at small and medium sized enterprises and seeks to recover development costs that companies have invested in innovative product and manufacturing processes. The UK also has a large company scheme. R&D tax credits are considered to be the biggest single funding mechanism provided by Government for investment in business.
Following recent budget announcements, the scheme is set to become more attractive to businesses. See below table of relief given by HMRC.
|Relief||From 1 April 2015|
|Enhanced deduction rate||230%|
|Above the line credit (large companies)||11%|
Small businesses can get a tax refund for each of the past 2 immediate financial years, that’s max of £80,000, based on an HMRC annual average claim value of £40,000 for SME’s. For large companies the average claim value is £300,000.
- DNS has 100% success rate of all the client claims.
- We maximise the claim value by doing thorough review of client’s business.
- We work on a ‘No Claim No fee’ basis.
- Minimum requirement of your time.
- We have an in-house technical R&D tax expert to provide assurance and trust to our customers. We also deal directly with all the HMRC enquiries after the claim has been submitted.
- Future claim opportunities are identified, planned and developed.
- Claim activities are effectively co-ordinated and communicated both internally and externally.
R&D Tax Credit Claim Process
- Call/Email us for a free no commitment assessment of R&D tax claim opportunity.
- Send us all the documents for us to complete the financial and technical report.
- We submit the claim.
- Respond to any HMRC challenges, queries and inquiries.
- HMRC issues payment within 42 days.
For more details mail us on email@example.com