You may not be aware, but the UK tax code is the longest in the world. Hidden amongst the ever-growing 11,520-page sea of legislation, there are advisory needs, saving opportunities and available reliefs – all created to encourage you and your business.
At DNS, we have invested in technology and processes that makes it simple enough for you to make the most of a complicated situation.
A good accountant will use their expertise to focus on structuring your current affairs to ensure you are tax efficient today, and in the future. Unfortunately, this usually happens in the background and with limited expertise. Furthermore, this happens without much involvement from the most important influence – you.
How does it work?
Step 1 - Prepare for the Meeting
We’ll invite you for your tax review, and we’ll collect your accounting and personal data. We will analyse this and generate specific opportunities based on your situation.
Step 2 - During the Meeting
As we move along, we will be able to find out more about your personal drivers, motives and ambitions.
Step 3 - The Results
After all the questions are answered, we’ll have a detailed report of every single advisory opportunity that is relevant to your situation. It’s as exciting as it sounds; we will have total visibility and certainty of your situation.
Step 4 - Plan of Action
With a new awareness of the personal drivers and ambitions that are associated with your tax situation, we will create an action plan with you at its centre. It’s time to become truly tax efficient.
What to expect?
After the tax review, clients are expected to feel:
- Instant progress, through the ‘quick wins’ that we will identify
- Long term goals achieved – future tax advice will be considered, plus proactive restructuring to ensure the future that you want is a possibility
- Control over your tax position – for the first time, you’ll be in the driver’s seat; no expertise needed!
- A better understanding of tax – our clients have their eyes opened to the world of tax, and knowledge is power.
- Peace of mind. This could be considered the most important, you will have peace of mind that your tax position and options have thoroughly investigated. And that DNS are invested in your future.
Get in touch
To book your consultation please contact us today on 03300 88 66 86 or email on email@example.com