About DNS Contractor Accountants Norwich
DNS Accountants established in 2005 an award-winning accounting, finance and taxation consultancy provider for start-ups, small businesses and self-employed contractors. DNS Accountants have a national presence across the UK. We provide accounting, tax planning, and consulting services. We have achieved a substantial growth since we started and have carved a distinct reputation for ourselves in the industry. We now have thousands of clients spread across the UK working in various domains. Our Contractor Accountants for Small Businesses in Norwich are readily available to provide accounting services, financial advice and taxation planning to our customers. We are one of the top 10 online contractor accountants in Norwich and for the matter of fact in the whole of the country.
Helping Startups to Grow:
Starting a business can be both an exciting and challenging experience. While you are busy taking important decisions related to sales, recruitment, and implementation of the idea; often financial aspects of the company are neglected which can let you down. At this crucial time, a single mistake can have a severe impact on your business. This is where you need help from our expert online contractor accountants who are amongst the top 10 contractor Accountants in the region and can do just more than accounting!
DNS has a dedicated service designed for start-ups to help succeed in those early stages where they need proactive guidance and support. Learned advice and knowledge of our Chartered Accountants will ensure that you have more time to focus on your organizational goals. DNS offers a unique combination of four services that is essential for a successful start-up business.
- Accounting Compliance and Tax Advice
- Business growth system
- Dedicated account manager
- Smart cloud software
Umbrella Services provided by DNS Accountants
DNS Accountants has a team of highly skilled finance and accounting professionals who have worked with clients belonging to various domains. As such they have acquired invaluable expertise in handling all types of complex business matters. Our experts will take care of all your financial woes and will help you organize your finances more efficiently. Below is a list of the main services extended by us for our clients: -
- Auto Enrolment
- Business Growth
- Company Formation
- Bank Account Opening
- Management Accounts service
- Payroll RTI
- Professional Indemnity Insurance Quote
- Registered Office
- Self Assessment Tax Return
- Tax Investigation Cover
- VAT Registration Cover
- VAT Registration and Returns Service
- Year-End Accounts Service
- Business Investment relief
- IPSE Membership
Business Scenario at Norwich
Norwich is a prominent city located near the river Wensum and at about a 1oo miles distance from the capital city of London and a population of over 200,000 plus residents. Norwich’s economy was traditionally dominated by manufacturing industries most prominent of them being a shoe making industry. But now the major engine of economic growth in the region is the Service Sector including Insurance and financial services providers. It is bustling with construction activities like entertainment complexes, football stadium, and residential houses. Archant, one of the leading national dailies is also based out of Norwich.
The famous Norwich research Park is undergoing expansion and will house more community research organizations. Norwich is also known for its nightclubs and entertainment industry with thousands of tourists and visitors flocking the area and keeping the city’s economy growing. Norwich has always been famous for its retail markets and is still a bustling retail destination.
With such a vibrant economy, Norwich presents the ideal set up for starting a new business or a start-up. Many small firms and start-ups have already come up in the area, driving up the demand for professional Accountancy and Financial services. DNS Accountants is here to help the business owners at Norwich and relieve them of all of their business issues.
We help our clients acquire the membership of the IPSE, which is the leading organization of independent professionals in the EU. IPSE represents thousands of freelancers, contractors, independent professionals and consultants from every sector of the economy. They use their active voice in both the government and industry to create the stimulus required. They use their voice on behalf of the independent professionals and their clients. IPSE provides members with a multitude of specialist benefits, including tax and legal helplines and IR35 support. It also pays compensation for when they’re unable to work due to sickness or injury.
With over 22,000 members in the UK IPSE is the sole country-wide alliance providing support and assistance to independent professionals and their businesses. IPSE provides its members with exclusive offers which help them save hundreds of pounds every year.
Some of the major benefits of IPSE Membership are:
- Up to £1000 compensation if an agency breaks its contract
- Compensation Up to £500 per day in case of tax compliance meetings
- Compensation for jury service with an upper limit of £5000
- Lobbying by the government and industry on member’s behalf
- Tax and legal helplines at free of cost
- Specialist for defending you in case of a tax investigation absolutely free
- A comprehensive Toolkit is comprising of client contracts, business templates, etc.
- In-depth news and guidance pertaining to changes affecting you
- 24x7 access to all the knowledge sources of Ashridge Business School
- Help to win contracts
- Networking opportunities with experienced professionals
- Free to use inspiring and flexible workspace
- Debt recovery services at special members-only rate
- Handling the task for HMRC compliance checks, at no extra charge
We encourage all the self-employment individuals to join IPSE so that they can boost their ongoing career by gaining guidance and support.
Auto Enrolment is a legal requirement for businesses to provide a Qualifying Workplace Pension Scheme (QWPS/WPS) to eligible employees. Businesses must make a contribution towards employees’ pensions and ensure that both employee and employer pension calculations are correct. DNS Accountants is perfectly placed to ensure you meet this legal requirement and are able to provide the payroll so that you remain compliant within the laws of the government and HMRC.Why DNS for Auto Enrolment?
- We are an award winning accountancy firm.
- We are regulated accountants.
- We manage accounts regularly.
- We give a guarantee of satisfaction and no penalty.
- We will assign you with a dedicated account manager.
- We guarantee to save your tax.
- We give a very fast response. 97% of client queries are responded to on the same day, and 90% of queries are resolved on the same day.
- Our newsletter guides you with what you need to do now and updates you about the current trends in Business Growth.
- If you ever feel unsatisfied and felt we are at fault, we allow you the convenience of not paying that month’s fees.
We provide all these services at very reasonable rates. If you compare contractor accountants in the country, we are one of the cheapest contractor accountants in Norwich. We offer our Contractor Accountants for small businesses in Norwich. Our accounting services are also available at Cringleford, Costessey, Spixworth, Poringland, Hethersett and Horsford.