CONTRACTOR ACCOUNTANTS LONDON
DNS Accountants is an award-winning firm of contractor accountants in London providing accountancy and taxation consulting to contractors, delivering high quality services across the UK. Our team of contractor accountants takes the burden and hard work of accounting out of the hands of the contractors, helping them focus on growing their business and maximizing profits. Our clients regard DNS Accountants – Best IT Contractor Accountants in London as their financial and trade associates. At DNS Accountants, a client gets one-to-one association with our competent/knowledgeable specialist contractor accountants.
DNS Accountants is among the top 10 contractor accountants in the United Kingdom based in London and having operations in Central London, Wimbledon, Bromley, Croydon, Wembley, Harrow and Northolt with expertise in helping small businesses and contractors. We have been thriving in the market since 2005 with a large clientele over 1,200. If you need to compare contractor accountants in London then you would be pleased to find DNS Accountants scoring par enough to others in the market also we are one of the top 10 contractor accountants in London
DNS specializes in Limited company accounting; taxation consulting, tax investigation, tax planning and we proudly announce that all the partners and senior staff members of our organization are qualified professionals or members of professional accounting bodies such as Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) or hold university degrees from well-accredited universities. With these skill set and knowledge our team helps clients save thousands of pounds (£) in taxes and ensure they get maximum returns.
Our full business package covers all the business needs and tax affairs with a fixed fee of as low as £55 plus (+) VAT per month.Business in London
London has around 4 million people working in different sectors and with its mix of leisure activities, traditions, and a lot of job opportunities, London remains the United Kingdom’s major contractor center with more contractor positions than any other UK city. Financial and Banking sector is possibly one of the largest, with companies like Standard Chartered, Barclays, Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank, Citibank, and JP Morgan etc. having their offices in the City.
Apart from the few issues of working in London such as high rentals, London offers higher rates of pay than to a different place in the country with a wider range of opportunities. Typical rates of pay for contractors in London depends upon the skill-sets an individual has, for example, an IT Contractor could expect to earn between £350 to £500 per day on average, at the same time a non-IT or less specialist contractor can get paid around £350 to £400.Cost Comparison – Contractor accountant fees
|Contractor Accountancy Firms||Fee||Package includes|
|Nixon Williams||£95 + VAT||‘Premier’ package includes company formation, unlimited support, and online accounting portal.|
|SJD Accountancy||A£120 + VAT||Unlimited face to face meetings. Money-back guarantee.|
|Clever Accounts||£69 + VAT||Complete Package. Registered office address.|
|DNS Accountants||£55 + VAT||Package covers all the business needs and tax affairs with a fixed fee.|
In comparison to its competitors, DNS Accountants offer the most economical and viable package for businesses and contractors. Apart from the price being the minimum we focus a lot on client service and customer relationship management. Price is just one aspect to be considered when deciding on a contractor accountant.Why Choose DNS Accountants?
DNS Accountants has been awarded the best contractor accountants and we have special package for Contractors whereby they would never miss any expense claim or allowance and will be fully informed of how to maximize claims and reduce taxes.
- Assist with opening a business bank account
- Forming a limited company or set up business
- Managing general communication and queries with HM Revenue and Customs
- Constant tax advice all through the year
- Completion of personal taxation requirements and returns
DNS Accountants – best IT Contractor Accountants in London, provide accountancy & taxation services that meet the needs of local businesses and tax payers, in and around London. Our expert accountants help clients in services ranging from completion of year end accounts and annual returns to Real Time Information (RTI) payroll, bookkeeping to tax advice and savings, Value Added Tax (VAT) and business plans.
Accounting Services in London
Statutory Accounts– It is the fundamental duty and legal commitment of any company registered at Companies House to prepare and submit annual accounts. Our expert team helps:
- Prepare, verify and submit Annual accounts
- Falling in line with UK law guaranteed
- Minimizes liability and identifies areas to help plan future business improvements
Accounts Management and Business Plan– At DNS Accountants, we pay attention to details to all financial matters and offer an expert accounts management and information service.
- Costing information and break-even turnover levels, compared to budget forecasts
- Regular book-keeping and manage accounts from time to time (Monthly or quarterly)
- Reporting key performance indicators (KPIs) to give an accurate, up-to-date picture of the business
RTI And Payroll– Managing the payroll can become intractable without professional guidance. We help our clients with Payroll Management, Leave Management, Taxation returns and End of the Year Certificates.
Tax Accounting Service in London
Corporation TaxCorporation tax can take up a substantial part of businesses’ trading costs, with harsh penalties for businesses that fail to pay the right amounts. Beginning 1 April 2016, the rate of corporation tax is 20%.
- Identifying tax reliefs and tax advice on disposals and acquisitions
- Figure out the most effectual taxation structure for the business and computation of taxation liabilities
- Discern industry-specific tax opportunities and officially authorized systems, together with Research and Development (R & D) tax credits
Self Assessment and Tax Return (Income Tax)
- Prepare, check and submit self assessment tax returns accurately and promptly
- Proactively manage due diligence data collation and analyze receipts and invoices
- Compile and keep hold of back-up records
- Maintain correspondence with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC)
- Calculate Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) tax repayments/refunds
- Claim terminal loss relief and overlap profits relief at cessation of business
Tax Investigations And Disputes
- Assistance during any tax investigations
- Reduce or even avoid penalties; for e.g. late payments or oversights
- Value Added Tax (VAT), Pay-as-you-earn (PAYE) and self assessment enquiries support