DNS ACCOUNTANTS IN ABERDEEN
DNS Accountants – leading accountancy firm in Aberdeen assist small business and contractors in Aberdeen with accounting and taxation matters. We have won many awards for client service and accounting brilliance and operate in Aberdeen and across the United Kingdom. From statutory accounts to pay-as-you-earn (PAYE) tax to business monitoring, our chartered accountants in Aberdeen advise businesses in the most appropriate way. Our experienced team of chartered accountants and tax professionals help individuals in need of Pensions, Auto Enrolment, Personal Insurance, Mortgages, bookkeeping or Business taxation/accounting, etc. Our clients count on us to help them transform uncertainty into possibility and opportunity from even the unforeseen obstacle.
In this day and age, trade and taxation environment is ever more complex, there is additional demand for transparency. To help small business and contractor accountants in Aberdeen respond to these demands, we provide taxation assistance in the following key areas:
- Tax accounting –carry out quarterly and annual tax provision calculations, put into practice new accounting standards under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) or local Generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and authenticate tax balance sheet accounts
- Tax utility–improve operating/business plan and tax process and controls
- Tax risk –assist with controls monitoring and identifying and prioritizing key risks
- DNS Accountants assist business resolve complex issues by providing consistent and expert advice, guidance and support tools
- Improve the quality of financial reporting
- Save time by using high-quality accounting tools (Nomisma Solution)
The scope of our services may differ depending on the unique needs of the business, all through the entire tax life cycle of planning, provision, compliance and working with the tax authorities. Our firm believes in servicing client in the most reasonable way and save taxes and money at every possible opportunity.Business in Aberdeen
Aberdeen is Scotland’s strongest trade heritage and is known for being a vibrant, modern city which is full of life. It has a rich and exciting history, and is cosmopolitan, lively and an excellent place to live and work. Aberdeen is without doubt the oil and gas capital of the United Kingdom. All of the major and minor oil and gas players have offices in Aberdeen, including oil companies such as Transocean, BP, Shell and Total. Other major industries include construction and tourism. Some of the key companies in Aberdeen comprise of:
- Chevron Corporation –One of the world’s leading energy companies
- Petrofac–an international provider of facilities solutions to the oil and gas production and processing industry
- ConocoPhillips –an international energy company
- ExxonMobil - the world’s largest publicly-traded international oil and gas company
- Talisman –a global oil and gas company
DNS Accountants’ accounting services and tools:
- Accounting and regulatory guidance regarding UK Generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), including specialist advice in complex areas such as pensions
- Accounting publications, including accounting memos and manual
- Accounting developments seminars - updates on UK GAAP and IFRS
- Technical update seminars - financial reporting and taxation update workshops
- Nomisma Solution, our cloud based software for bookkeeping and customer relationship management
It can be time consuming to keep pace with ever changing legislation and regulations and can distract the business owners from the sole purpose of maximizing revenues.DNS Accountants – accountants in aberdeenshire, provide accountancy & taxation services that meet the needs of local businesses and tax payers, in and around Aberdeen and the surrounding areas.
Accounting Services in Aberdeen:
DNS Accountants - accountancy firm in Aberdeen, help clients meet their statutory requirements. The experience of our learned team of chartered accounts in Aberdeen enables us to tailor our services exclusively for the clients and the sector in which they operate.
Statutory Accounts-It is the fundamental duty and legal commitment of any company registered at Companies House to prepare and submit annual accounts. Our expert team of Chartered accountants and taxation accountants at Aberdeen guide clients at every step and ensures complete transparency right through the process.
- Expert tax accountants advice minimizes liability and identifies areas to help plan future business improvements
- Prepare, verify and submit annual accounts to Companies House
- Falling in order with Companies House and UK law guaranteed
RTI And Payroll-Preparing weekly or monthly payroll can be a lengthy process and it’s difficult to be aware of the ever changing employment legislation.
- Payroll Management – from pay slips of employees to monthly synopsis and departmental reports
- Leave Management – Loss of pay, sick and maternity pay, and loan subtractions
- Taxation returns – Real Time Information (RTI) returns and information filed with the tax authorities
- Inform the company employees and pensioners regarding retirement planning and taxation schemes
- Avoid penalties for non-compliance
- End of the Year Certificates – P60s and other administrative fillings
Accounts Management and Business Plan -In addition to preparing statutory accounts, our chartered accountants and taxation professionals in Aberdeen help in monthly and quarterly accounts management to keep the business informed of areas, which the business might not see on a day to day basis and ensure the success of the business.
- Costing information and break-even turnover levels, compared to budget forecasts
- Reporting key performance indicators (KPIs) to give an accurate, up-to-date picture of the business
- There are many aspects of managing a business, such as capital management, inventory management which can often seem discouraging. Our professionals give sound advice at every important stage to put the business on the path to success
- Regular book-keeping and manage accounts from time to time (Monthly or quarterly)
Tax Accounting Service in Aberdeen:
Our tax accountants in Aberdeen offer advice, guidance and support to individuals and businesses by performing the convoluted and detailed work of providing our clients the highest efforts toward reducing their tax exposure.
Corporation Tax -Our tax accountants’ deal with corporate tax affairs for the clients, to include compliance & reporting. Corporation tax can take up a substantial part of businesses’ trading costs, with harsh penalties for businesses that fail to pay the right amounts. Beginning 1 April 2016, the rate of corporation tax is 20%. Our tax accountants take away the administrative burden by providing some vital support services.
- Identifying tax reliefs and tax advice on disposals and acquisitions
- Discern industry-specific tax opportunities and officially authorized systems, together with Research and Development (R & D) tax credits
- Figure out the most effectual taxation structure for the business and computation of taxation liabilities
Tax Investigations And Disputes -It can be hard to settle disputes or handle investigations arising from either HMRC or employment concerns. With years’ of experience in dealing with tax inquiry and investigation, our Chartered Accountants and Tax Accountants in Aberdeen can help businesses resolve any investigations they are faced with and avoid legal action in disputes.
- Assistance during any tax investigations
- Reduce or even avoid penalties; for e.g. late payments or oversights
- Value Added Tax (VAT), Pay-as-you-earn (PAYE) and self assessment enquiries support
- Rental income disclosure and Capital gains tax investigations
Inheritance Tax -Tailored wealth succession can be complicated
- Guidance on transfer of gifts with pre-owned assets
- Calculations and predictions of Inheritance Tax (IHT)
- Guidance on Capital gains tax liabilities
- Advice on Inheritance Tax (IHT) and family wealth succession
DNS Accountants – contractor accountants in Aberdeen, provide specialized accountancy and taxation services that are adapted to the personal and business needs of small-businesses, freelancers and contractors. Our chartered accountants and tax accountants focus on providing dedicated and professional services to all local businesses and individuals operating in Kingswells, Dyce, Potterton, Portlethen, Westhill, Inverness, and Glasgow.