DNS Giveaway Campaign: Terms and Conditions
DNS Giveaway Campaign works with sharing of posts and running campaigns on Social Media (Facebook and Twitter) asking users to refer anyone in their connections or anyone they can spot asking for advice or looking for accounting service anywhere on Social Media to DNS. For this we will be rewarding £5 and/or gift card with equivalent value for EACH referral. Both campaign and normal posts will mention the referral campaign.
DNS Giveaway Campaign is purely a marketing initiative by us to reward users with monetary incentives and gifts. This campaign cannot be clubbed with any other campaign or offer provided by DNS Accountants. Below are the terms and conditions that all users must abide by. These are subject to be modified / changed / updated as and when there is a need felt by DNS Accountants.
- This campaign is open for anyone living or residing in the United Kingdom.
- The referral must be a person living or residing in the United Kingdom.
- The referral provided should be authentic. We will crosscheck the details provided: Name, Email and Phone Number.
- User has to send their referral via DM or on email@example.com, to get their entry counted.
- Every user must ascertain that they have explicit permission to share the details of the referral. DNS Accountants will not be responsible for any misadventure in this regard.
- Once, the authenticity of the referral is cross examined a gift card of £5 will be used to the user within 4-6 business days.
- If any user refers 5 or more than 5 referrals, then we can also make a bank transfer (instead of a gift card) to the user if they are comfortable in sharing their bank account information.
- We will be closely monitoring all the activities of this campaign. Any user found to be using any sort of unethical means will be blocked right away.
- DNS Accountants reserve the right to end this campaign at any point of time.
- In case of any dispute or difference in respect of the Campaign, the decision of DNS Accountants shall be final and binding in this regard.
- Any queries/communication/notice regarding the Campaign should be sent via DM or at firstname.lastname@example.org