DNS Accountants LLP (“DNS”) Client Review Meeting – Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- DNS is an independent company providing tax advice and support in relation to company and personal tax affairs.
- The options discussed are bespoke to the individual’s personal circumstances and cannot be disclosed to anyone without the prior permission of DNS.
- Occasionally, we may introduce you to advance tax planning products through third party providers. Due to our confidentiality agreement with the providers, any planning proposed is in strict confidence and cannot be shared with anyone without their prior consent. If you are found guilty of disclosing this to any person, company, online, social media websites, online forms etc.; whether through print, text, oral or any graphic representation the provider has the right to recover damages and losses this may trigger to them.
- Although, we make full attempt to conduct due diligence to the best of our ability, we ultimately only act as introducers and do not carry any liability for any loss you may incur by entering into such transactions or products or by usage of other services. All advanced Tax Planning carry inherent risks which you should analyse and review directly with the provider.
- DNS is not liable for any losses, damages, costs and expenses caused by implementation of any tax planning products or services. Further we cannot be held liable for any losses, penalties, surcharges, interests or additional tax liabilities that are caused by the acts or omissions of any third party introduced by us.
- DNS cannot be held responsible for any misleading or false information provided by other advisors either directly or indirectly. It will be your responsibility to conduct your own due diligence.
Any concerns regarding any planning/advice should be raised directly with us either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 020 8903 6330