DNS ACCOUNTANTS IN ASHFORD KENT
What is DNS Accountants all about?
Based in Ashford, Kent, DNS Accountants is one of the well-known firms of contractor accountants in Ashford and we have been assisting businesses and individuals since 2005. At DNS Accountants we provide a lucrative, high value solution to meet all the financial needs of the business. With our expertise in helping small businesses, freelancers and contractors across a wide range of sectors, we deliver taxation, accounting, bookkeeping, financial advisory and consulting services to our valuable clients throughout the United Kingdom, including Ashford, Kent. Our motive is to reduce the tax bills and to save the business time and money, and our small business accountants in Ashford, Kent assist in:
- Reducing the tax bills
- Keep more of what the business earns
- Retaining the net profit
- Growing the business
Our team of accountants in Ashford Kent are up to date with latest changes in taxation law and work hard to reduce the tax liability of the business, so the business doesn’t end up paying more tax than it needs to. This helps the business to retain more of its net profit, which can be reinvested in the business. Our accountants and tax specialists help small businesses in Ashford, Kent with their accounts and bookkeeping and bring a fresh viewpoint to complex tax obligation issues by following a clear, transparent approach. Our monthly accounting package is comprehensive and includes personal tax return, payroll, IR35 review, company closure or any registered office service.
The scope of our services may differ depending on the unique needs of the business, throughout the entire tax life cycle of planning, provision, compliance and working with the tax authorities. Our proficient team and our tools help businesses build strong compliance and reporting fundamentals, sustainable business strategies and effective risk management protocols, to achieve its potential.
Sectors we work in
- Financial Markets
- Insurance Services
- Property & Construction
- Public Sector
Most challenging part of any established or new business/contractor is:
- Finding an accountant who gives a FIXED price.
- What needs to be done to set up the business?
- Service, Consistency and Transparency –The customers will know exactly what they are being billed for.
- Certainty on the tax base.
- Helping with CREDIT support.
- How to reduce the tax base?
Our accountants and tax specialists help contractors and small businesses in Ashford, Kent with their bookkeeping, accounting and taxation affairs and bring a new perspective to complex tax requirements by following a comprehensible, crystal clear approach.
Our expert contractor accountants in Ashford, Kent assist clients in services ranging from completion of year end accounts and annual returns to Real Time Information (RTI) payroll, bookkeeping to tax advice and savings, Value Added Tax (VAT) and business plans.
- Chevron Corporation –One of the world’s leading energy companies
- Petrofac–an international provider of facilities solutions to the oil and gas production and processing industry
- ConocoPhillips –an international energy company
- ExxonMobil - the world’s largest publicly-traded international oil and gas company
- Talisman –a global oil and gas company
Accounting Services in Ashford Kent
Statutory Accounts-It is the fundamental duty and legal commitment of any company registered at Companies House to prepare and submit annual accounts. Our expert team of accountants and taxation accountants at Ashford, Kent guide clients at every step and ensures complete transparency right through the process.
- Expert tax accountants advice minimizes liability and identifies areas to help plan future business improvements
- Prepare, verify and submit annual accounts to Companies House
- Falling in order with Companies House and UK law guaranteed
RTI And Payroll-Managing the payroll can become intractable without professional guidance. Our accounting professionals help clients navigate through all kinds of sensitive and time-critical payroll and Real Time Information (RTI) services:
- Payroll Management – from pay slips of employees to monthly synopsis and departmental reports
- Leave Management – Loss of pay, sick and maternity pay, and loan subtractions
- Taxation returns – Real Time Information (RTI) returns and information filed with the tax authorities
- Inform the company employees and pensioners regarding retirement planning and taxation schemes
- End of the Year Certificates – P60s and other administrative fillings
Accounts Management and Business Plan -Our accountants and taxation professionals in Ashford, Kent pay attention to details to all financial matters and offer an expert financial statements management and information service.
- Costing information and break-even turnover levels, compared to budget forecasts
- Reporting key performance indicators (KPIs) to give an accurate, up-to-date picture of the business
- Regular book-keeping and manage accounts from time to time (Monthly or quarterly)
Taxation Consulting in Ashford Kent :
Self Assessment and Tax Return (Income Tax)Our accountants in Ashford Kent help many businesses, individuals and sole traders to complete their taxation returns on time and take necessary steps to minimize the tax exposure once earnings go above the NIL tax rate threshold.
- Prepare, check and submit self assessment tax returns accurately and promptly
- Proactively manage due diligence data collation and analyze receipts and invoices
- Compile and keep hold of back-up records
- Maintain correspondence with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC)
- Calculate Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) tax repayments/refunds
- Claim terminal loss relief and overlap profits relief at cessation of business
Tax Investigations And Disputes -It can be hard to settle disputes or handle investigations arising from either HMRC examination or employment concerns. With years’ of experience in dealing with tax inquiry and investigation, our accountants in Ashford, Kent, Maidstone can help businesses resolve any investigations they are faced with and avoid legal action in disputes.
- Assistance during any tax investigations
- Reduce or even avoid penalties; for e.g. late payments or oversights
- Value Added Tax (VAT), Pay-as-you-earn (PAYE) and self assessment enquiries support
- Rental income disclosure and Capital gains tax investigations
Inheritance Tax -Tailored wealth succession can be complicated
- Guidance on transfer of gifts with pre-owned assets
- Calculations and predictions of Inheritance Tax (IHT)
- Guidance on Capital gains tax liabilities
- Advice on Inheritance Tax (IHT) and family wealth succession
DNS Accountants Online Accounting Solution:
Nomisma Solution is cloud-based, fully incorporated book-keeping and compliance software, designed for accountants and their small business and contractor/freelancer clients. From an Accountant’s standpoint, Nomisma offers an integrated solution at a very competitive all-in-one price, providing bookkeeping/accounts production/full compliance (tax, VAT, expenses, dividends, payroll, and filing).Nomisma is a user-friendly bookkeeping and compliance system that is suitable for small businesses, freelancers and contractors, and the solution is great value for money.