|Type||Public Limited Company|
|Traded as||LSE: BARC|
|FTSE 100 Component|
|Founded||17 November 1690; 326 years ago in the City of London, Kingdom of England|
|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
|Key people||John McFarlane|
|(Group Chief Executive)|
|Revenue||£21.451 billion (2016)|
|Operating income||£3.230 billion (2016)|
|Profit||£2.828 billion (2016)|
|Total assets||£1.213 trillion (2016)|
|Total equity||£71.365 billion (2016)|
|Number of employees||129,400 (2016)|
|Barclays Investment Bank|
Barclays PLC is a British multinational bank and financial services Provider Company headquartered in London, United Kingdom which serves 48 million people worldwide. The company operates through two divisions: Barclays UK and Barclays International. Financial solutions & banking services provided by the Barclays cater to individuals, the small and medium businesses, and corporate & institutions.
It is a universal bank with global reach, offering comprehensive range of financial solutions across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management. The bank is running its operations in more than 50 countries and employs around 120,000 people. Barclays primarily deals into areas of personal and corporate banking, financial investment and wealth management, Africa retail and business banking and Barclaycard (credit card and loan provision).
Barclays Bank Branches and ATMs:
Operating as a bank holding company, Barclays has over 4,750 branches in about 50+ countries. In UK itself Barclays has around 1,600 branches. Most Barclays bank branches also have 24/7 ATMs which can be used by Barclays customers as well as the customers of various other banks. Besides, Barclays is also a member of the Global ATM Alliance, an alliance of global banks which enables the customers of each bank in the alliance to use their cards at other banks which are member of Global ATM Alliance without paying any extra charges or access fees while travelling internationally.
How to find the address, the opening hours and phone number of Barclays branch?
To find the information about the timing, address or phone number of a specific Barclays branch, you can use Barclays online branch locator tool.
Follow the below listed steps to find information about any Barclays bank branch:
- Visit https://www.barclays.co.uk/branch-finder/
- Enter a street name, town or post code in the search box and the addresses of the closest Barclays branches will be shown beneath it.
- Select the branch for which you need more information such as address, opening times, etc.
- On the left of the page, you can locate the information related Barclays bank branch and facilities available
Keep in mind that banks are closed on bank holidays Opening hours may also be subject to last-minute changes, especially around holiday periods. To check opening hours during holiday periods, you should make a call at 0345 734 5345* and follow the voice prompts:
- Vat Flat Rate Scheme Calculator
- Tax Returns Deadline 2016/17
- HMRC Inheritance Tax Threshold
- HMRC Vat Online Simple Guide to Use VAT online ser
- Lost National Insurance Number
- 0345 Number Call charge
- How to apply for HMRC Self Assessment Online
- How Much Tax Will I Pay
- How to Pay Companies House Late Filing Penalties
- What is An EORI Number
- What is a UTR Number Overview
- HMRC Contact Numbers