Barclays Bank offers mortages through their mortgage arm "the Woolwich". Barclays acquired the Woolwich Building Society in 2000 and is the fifth largest lender in the UK. There are many products to choose from with many listed in the "best buy" tables.
- Buy-to-Let Mortgage
- Fixed Rate Mortgage
- Tracker Mortgages
- Mix and Match Mortgages
What is a Commercial mortgage?
Commercial mortgages are used to buy business premises or to buy an existing business in its entirety. It is a type of loan thatis secured on property which is not your residence.
Getting loan sanctioned on a commercial mortgage depends on the ability of your business to make the repayments. When you apply for commercial mortgage options, lenders will assess your business before quoting you an interest rate.How they Work?
Commercial mortgages can be used in two ways:
- Commercial Mortgages allow a company to expand their business by purchasing new property, a location that better encompasses the business ambition and supports quality infrastructure
- Commercial mortgages can allow the business to release the equity of an existing property and its value, and therefore potentially expand into other areas.
Barclays Commercial Mortgages: Things to Consider
How to apply for Commercial Mortgage with Barclays?
To check your eligibility for a commercial mortgage option with Barclays, you'll need to provide the following details to the bank.
- What is Severe Disability Premium & Allowance?
- Taxes on money transferred from foreign country
- PIP CLAIM
- Company Car Tax Table & Mileage Allowance Rates
- DBS Update Service
- ESA Rates 2017/18 & 2018/19
- 0345 Number Call charge
- How to apply for HMRC Self Assessment Online
- How Much Tax Will I Pay
- What is An EORI Number
- What is a UTR Number Overview
- HMRC Contact Numbers