How is DNS Accountants Franchise different from other Accounting Franchise providers?
- Free Accounting and CRM software "for life", which no other accountancy franchise offers
- We are multi-award-winning, practicing accountants – a highly successful and well-respected firm with around 4,000 clients in the group – whereas others do not have our reputation and are not accountants, just franchisors
- You design your proposition – we have number of different packages and you can choose the one that suits you
- Pricing software and the pricing science make your journey to growth much easier
- Free unlimited leads under the Full Service Package
- Large, exclusive marketing territory
- We provide a number of different value-added services, leading to stronger positioning in the marketplace
What do you provide in your Franchise Package?
- DNS-established systems and processes
- DNS Brand
- Knowledge-base and expertise
- Free software
- Back-office support
What different Franchise Packages are available?
- Royalty – The most basic of our Service Packages, although you are responsible for delivering all the technical work yourself, you benefit from all the basic elements of a DNS Franchise Package.
- Royalty+ –The Package gives you all the basic elements of a DNS Franchise Package plus unlimited free leads.
- Full Service – The most comprehensive DNS Franchise Package, you act as a Senior Partner of a large firm and devote the majority of your time to developing the Practice.
Which Package will suit me?
How much does a DNS Franchise cost?
- Joining fee £10k
- 6 Months £5k
- 18 Months £5k
- 30 Months £5k
- Exclusive marketing territory
- Our own fully integrated Accounting and CRM software
- Six days’ training
- DNS Branded laptop bag
- Stationery (Business cards & letterheads)
- 50 DNS Branded gifts – various items
- Free leads
Is a DNS Franchisee Licensed for a certain time-period? Is the Agreement/Contract automatically renewed?
How much do I pay after five years?
Will you help more than one partner in the business?
What happens if I have clients of my own, from an existing accountancy practice / other business, or accountancy franchise?
Can I speak with an existing DNS Accountants Franchise owner?
How do I join?
- Send an Inquiry through the DNS Accountants Franchise website, email, or call
- Attend a Discovery Day
- If Interested, book a customised one-to-one meeting to discuss further
- Select your territory
- Pay the Holding Deposit
- Go through the Franchise Agreement
- Appoint a lawyer
- Sign Agreement
- Pay the License fee of £10k (less Holding Deposit)
- Agree launch date
- Agree training dates
- Start Marketing of the territory once training completed
What happens after joining?
We agree training in Sales, CRM, and Accounting Software
You start receiving leads from DNS
You start Marketing to generate your own leads
You start sales and sign-ups
We provide ongoing support
Depending on which Package you choose, support continues
Will I need a qualified accountant within my business?
Do I need an office?
Who chooses or designs the office? Who picks the location?
Can I open as many offices as I want within the territory I’m licensed to trade in?
Will you provide full ongoing support once I join DNS Accountants Franchise?
How many leads will you provide me on a monthly basis?
Do I need to employ Staff?
Will you guide me with Marketing?
What is the pricing structure for customers? Is it flexible? Can I reduce my fees to attract customers?
What are the working practices or principles?
How much, on average, can Franchisees expect to turn over?
How fast can I grow the business?
Do I need to hold Professional Indemnity Insurance?
Can a Franchisee still make use of the DNS outsourcing/back-office service even if it doesn’t sign up for a Full Service Package?
What are your rights to my business
What is the process for leaving the franchise? Will I get my License fees back?
Can I sell my business/Franchise?
What costs will I incur if I want to sell my business?
Are DNS Accountants Franchisees members of BFA? What does that mean?