CONTRACTOR ACCOUNTANTS HARROW
Situated in North West London, Harrow is a well heeled area. Harrow is very central to places such as Wembley, Northolt, Borehamwood, Watford, London, Slough, and Wimbledon and offers immense opportunity for contractor accountants in Harrow and taxation consultants. For contractor accountants, Harrow and the surrounding areas such as Wembley have a lot to offer in the accounting space. Harrow has substantial amount of manufacturing units, namely: KodakAlaris, Colart, Ladbrokes, and Racal Acoustics etc. The Health sector includes Clementine Churchill Hospital, Northwick Park Hospital, and the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital.
- Harrow has an attractive, sustainable and accessible transport
- Harrow is well designed, with sustainable buildings and public space
- Harrow’s environment is sustainable with high standards of waste recycling and reuse
- There is a better access to a range of appropriate housing
Who we are
DNS Accountants is an award-winning firm of contractor accountants in Harrow providing accountancy and taxation consulting to contractors, delivering high quality services across UK. Our team of contractor accountants takes the burden and hard work of accounting out of the hands of the contractors, helping them focus on growing their business and maximizing profits. Our clients regard DNS Accountants - Contractor Accountants in Harrow as their financial and trade associates. At DNS Accountants, a client gets one-to-one association with our competent/knowledgeable specialist contractor accountants.
DNS Associates has expertise in helping small businesses and contractors. We have been thriving in the market since 2005 with a large clientele over 1,200. DNS specializes in Limited company accounting; taxation consulting, tax investigation, tax planning and we proudly announce that all the partners and senior staff members of our team are qualified professionals or members of professional accounting bodies such as Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) or hold university degrees from well-accredited universities. With the skill set and knowledge base our team helps clients save thousands of pounds (£) in taxes and ensure they get maximum returns.
Our full business package covers all the business needs and tax affairs with a fixed fee of as low as £55 plus (+) VAT per month.Why Choose DNS Accountants?
DNS Accountants – Contractor Accountants in Harrow, have special package for Contractors whereby they would never miss any expense claim or allowance and will be fully informed of how to maximize claims and reduce taxes.
- Assist with opening a business bank account
- Forming a limited company or set up business
- Managing general communication and queries with HM Revenue and Customs
- Constant tax advice all through the year
- Completion of personal taxation requirements and returns
Cost Comparison – Contractor accountant fees
|Contractor Accountancy Firms||Fee||Package includes|
|Nixon Williams||£95 + VAT||Premier’ package includes company formation, unlimited support, and online accounting portal.|
|SJD Accountancy||£120 + VAT||Unlimited face to face meetings. Money-back guarantee.|
|Clever Accounts||£69 + VAT||Complete Package. Registered office address.|
|DNS Associates||£55 + VAT||Package covers all the business needs and tax affairs with a fixed fee. Proactively discuss IR35 and advice on an on-going basis.|
In comparison to its competitors, DNS Accountants offer the most economical and viable package for businesses and contractors. Apart from the price being the minimum we focus a lot on client service and customer relationship management.Our Services
DNS Accountants – Contractor Accountants in Harrow, provide accountancy & taxation services that meet the needs of local businesses and tax payers, in and around Harrow and London. Our expert accountants help clients in services ranging from completion of year end accounts and annual returns to Real Time Information (RTI) payroll, bookkeeping to tax advice and savings, Value Added Tax (VAT) and business plans.
Accounting Services in Harrow:
Statutory AccountsIt is the fundamental duty and legal commitment of any company registered at Companies House to prepare and submit annual accounts. Our expert team helps:
- Prepare, verify and submit Annual accounts
- Falling in line with UK law guaranteed
- Minimizes liability and identifies areas to help plan future business improvements
Accounts Management and Business PlanAt DNS Accountants, we pay attention to details to all financial matters and offer an expert accounts management and information service.
- Costing information and break-even turnover levels, compared to budget forecasts
- Regular book-keeping and manage accounts from time to time (Monthly or quarterly)
- Reporting key performance indicators (KPIs) to give an accurate, up-to-date picture of the business
RTI And PayrollManaging the payroll can become intractable without professional guidance. We help our clients with Payroll Management, Leave Management, Taxation returns and End of the Year Certificates
Tax Accounting Service in Harrow:
Corporation TaxCorporation tax can take up a substantial part of businesses’ trading costs, with harsh penalties for businesses that fail to pay the right amounts. Beginning 1 April 2016, the rate of corporation tax is 20%.
- Identifying tax reliefs and tax advice on disposals and acquisitions
- Figure out the most effectual taxation structure for the business and Computation of taxation liabilities
- Discern industry-specific tax opportunities and officially authorized systems, together with Research and Development (R & D) tax credits
Self Assessment and Tax Return (Income Tax)
- Prepare, check and submit self assessment tax returns accurately and promptly
- Proactively manage due diligence data collation and analyze receipts and invoices
- Compile and keep hold of back-up records
- Maintain correspondence with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC)
- Calculate Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) tax repayments/refunds
- Claim terminal loss relief and overlap profits relief at cessation of business
Tax Investigations And Disputes
- Assistance during any tax investigations
- Reduce or even avoid penalties; for e.g. late payments or oversights
- Value Added Tax (VAT), Pay-as-you-earn (PAYE) and self assessment enquiries support
DNS Accountants – Chartered accountants in Harrow, provide specialized accountancy and tax services that are adapted to the personal and business needs of small-businesses and contractors. Our cost effective consulting practice in Harrowemphasis on providing dedicated and professional services to all local businesses and contractors operating in Wembley, Northolt, Borehamwood, Watford, London, Slough, and Wimbledon.