DNS ACCOUNTANTS IN KENTON
Accountants for Freelancer, Contractors and Small Business
DNS associates can help small businesses and contractors in the Harrow area (Harrow, South Harrow, and Wembley) with accounting, taxation and employment matters. From statutory accounts to pay-as-you-earn (PAYE) tax to business monitoring, our chartered accountants and tax advisors advise businesses in the most apt way. We have years of experience working in the accountancy practice, tax and advisory, and work across more than 15 industry sectors with a prime focus to deliver measurable and lasting results.
Our firm believes in servicing client in the most economical way and save taxes and money at every possible opportunity. At DNS, Chartered Accountants, Chartered Taxation Advisors and Registered Accountants always take pride and aim to offer:
Most challenging part of any established or new business/contractor is:
- Finding an accountant who gives a FIXED price.
- What needs to be done to set up the business?
- Service, Consistency and Transparency – The customers know exactly what they are being billed for.
- Certainty on the tax base.
- Helping with CREDIT support.
- How to reduce the tax base?
DNS Client Service Life-cycle
DNS Accountants Online Accounting Solution
Nomisma Solution is cloud-based, fully incorporated book-keeping and compliance software, designed for accountants and their small business and contractor/freelancer clients. From an Accountant’s standpoint, Nomisma offers an integrated solution at a very competitive all-in-one price, providing bookkeeping/accounts production/full compliance (tax, VAT, expenses, dividends, payroll, and filing).
Nomisma is a user-friendly bookkeeping and compliance system that is suitable for small businesses, freelancers and contractors, and the solution is great value for money.
It can be time consuming to keep pace with ever changing legislation and regulations and can distract the business owners from the sole purpose of maximizing revenues.
DNS Accountants – Accountants in Kenton, provide accountancy & taxation servicing that meet the needs of local businesses and tax payers, in and around Kenton and the surrounding areas. Our expert Chartered and tax accountants in Kenton help clients in services ranging from completion of year end accounts and annual returns to Real Time Information (RTI) payroll, bookkeeping to tax advice and savings, Value Added Tax (VAT) and business plans.
Accounting Services in Kenton
As registered accountants, DNS Accountants help clients meet their statutory requirements. The experience of our learned team of chartered accounts in Kenton enables us to tailor the accounts specifically to the clients and the sector in which they operate which in return enables improvement and efficiency in the working of the business. As accountants, we believe that accounts is not just a statutory obligation rather, a chance to identify possible risk areas and make advances, thereby adding value to your business.
Statutory AccountsIt the fundamental duty and legal commitment of any company registered at Companies House to prepare and submit annual accounts. Our expert team of Chartered Accountants and taxation accountants at Kenton/Harrow, Maidstone and Rochester, guide clients at every step and ensures complete transparency right through the process.
- Prepare, verify and submit Annual accounts to Companies House
- Falling in line with Companies House and UK law guaranteed
- Expert tax accountants advice minimizes liability and identifies areas to help plan future business improvements
Accounts Management and Business PlanIn addition to preparing statutory accounts, our Chartered Accountants and taxation professionals in Kenton help in monthly and quarterly accounts management to keep the business informed of areas, which the business might not see on a day to day basis and ensure the success of the business.
- There are many aspects of running a business, such as capital management, inventory management which can often seems discouraging. Our professionals give sound advice at every important stage to put the business on the path to success
- Costing information and break-even turnover levels, compared to budget forecasts
- Regular book-keeping and manage accounts from time to time (Monthly or quarterly)
- Reporting key performance indicators (KPIs) to give an accurate, up-to-date picture of the business
RTI And PayrollPreparing weekly or monthly payroll can be a lengthy process and it’s difficult to be aware of the ever changing employment legislation.
- Payroll Management – from pay slips of employees to monthly synopsis and departmental reports
- Leave Management – Loss of pay, sick and maternity pay, and loan subtractions
- Taxation returns – Real Time Information (RTI) returns and information filed with the tax authorities
- Inform the company employees and pensioners regarding retirement planning and taxation schemes
- Avoid penalties for non-compliance.
- End of the Year Certificates – P60s and other administrative fillings
Tax Accounting Service in Kenton
Our tax accountants in Kenton/Harrow offer advice, guidance and support to individuals and businesses by performing the convoluted and detailed work of providing our clients the highest efforts toward reducing their tax exposure.
Self Assessment and Tax Return (Income Tax)Self assessment can be confusing and time consuming for business/individual and is a system through with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) collects Income Tax. For employees, tax is automatically deducted from wages, pensions and savings. While others need to report it in a tax return
- Calculate tax liability and filing tax return accurately
- Advise the business on various dues and how much to pay
- Compile and advise on apposite record retention
- Making the business familiar with the relevant tax saving ideas
- Maintain correspondence with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) and be present on behalf of the business in any event of investigation by HMRC
Inheritance TaxTailored wealth succession can be complicated.
- Guidance on transfer of gifts with pre-owned assets
- Calculations and predictions of Inheritance Tax (IHT)
- Guidance on Capital gains tax liabilities
- Advice on Inheritance Tax (IHT) and family wealth succession
Tax Investigations And DisputesIt can be hard to settle disputes or handle investigations arising from either HMRC investigations or employment concerns. With years’ of experience in dealing with tax inquiry and investigation, our Chartered Accountants and Tax Accountants in Kenton/Harrow, maidstone and rochester, can help businesses resolve any investigations they are faced with and avoid legal action in disputes.
- Assistance during any tax investigations
- Reduce or even avoid penalties; for e.g. late payments or oversights
- Value Added Tax (VAT), Pay-as-you-earn (PAYE) and self assessment enquiries support
- Rental income disclosure and Capital gains tax investigations
The industry sectors we cover include:
- Property and real estate
- Travel and leisure
DNS Accountants – Accountants in Kenton/Harrow, provide specialized accountancy and tax services that are adapted to the personal and business needs of small-businesses, freelancers and contractors. Our Chartered accountants and tax accountants focus on providing dedicated and professional services to all local businesses and individuals operating in Kenton/Harrow.